9.03.2014

Cults - You know what I mean






When I upload a photo on instagram, I add a song that inspire me/make me think of that moment. Im always searching for new music to listen, and I love that idea. So I decided to do it here too with the outfit posts. Like that, I can show you maybe new songs, and I would love to listen to your music suggestions that you leave on the comments down belong.

Have a nice day!!

Cuando subo una foto a instagram, suelo acompañarla de una canción que me inspire o haga pensar en ese momento. Siempre estoy buscando nuevas canciones que escuchar, así que me encanta la idea y he decidido llevarla a cabo aquí también. Así, puedo enseñaros quizás nuevas canciones, y me encantaría escuchar vuestras sugerencias musicales que me dejéis en los comentarios.

Tener un buen día!!




























Thank to the extras on this post : my doggy and my little cousin!

Gracias a los extras en este post : mi perrito y mi prima pequeña!


-Shoes : Shana ( click here )
-Kimono : DIY by me.
-T-shirt : Similar one here
-Shorts : Guess
-Bracelets: Gifts