4.19.2015

i like plants




Hello guys!! Sorry for the luck of updated this week. Ive been extra busy and didn't even realized its been more than a week without uploading anything.
This post is nothing related with fashion or anything, and its going to be a short one, but don't worry, a lot of fashion post are coming soon.

Lately I love photographing plants (flowers specially). I love staring at their beautiful natural colours, their shapes, they smell... I truly love it. I think if I have a flower shop near my house, I would spent all my money there.
So here´s the latest ones I took. Hope it inspires you!!!




Hola chicos!! Siento haber estado más de una semana sin subir nada. He estado tan ocupada que ni siquiera me he dado cuenta del tiempo que hacía sin actualizar algo por aquí.
Este post no tiene nada que ver con la moda, y va a ser cortito, pero no os preocupéis que vienen un montón relacionados con moda.

Últimamente me encanta hacer fotos a las plantas (en especial a las flores). Me encanta admirar sus colores, sus formas, su olor.... Realmente me encanta. Creo que si viviese cerca de una floristería me gastaría allí todos mis ahorros.
Así que aquí están las últimas fotos que he hecho. Espero que os inspiren!!